By using “FAR”, you agree to our Terms of Service. You also need to be an adult, as defined by the UAE laws.
1. Trial Offers, Auto-Renewals and Paid Accounts
“FAR” made available trial offers for the limited use of the Services (each, a “Trial Offer”) to new customers who provide a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other payment method. If you choose to start a Trial Offer, you will automatically join the paid membership you have chosen at the end of the Trial Offer and you authorize “FAR” to charge your payment method a recurring monthly membership fee or annual membership fee, as applicable. If you wish to use additional Services beyond those included in the Trial Offer, you may be asked to separately purchase those Services or to upgrade to a paid membership prior to the end of the Trial Offer period.
“FAR” may automatically charge you at the end of the trial or for a membership renewal unless you notify us that you want to cancel or downgrade your membership. You can downgrade an auto-renewing paid membership to a free account at any time.
To ensure uninterrupted service and to enable you to conveniently purchase additional products and services, “FAR” will store and update (e.g. upon expiration) your payment method on file. If we are unable to charge your designated payment method for any reason, we reserve the right to automatically downgrade your paid plan to a lower-priced plan or to suspend your paid membership until your designated payment method can be charged again. Please note that it is your responsibility to maintain current credit card information on file with “FAR”.
2. Refund Policy
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with our Services. If you are less than satisfied or believe there has been an error in billing, please contact our Customer Service Team by email at email@example.com, Tel phone +971 4 2500251 immediately so that we can help you resolve the issue, provide a refund or offer credit that can be used for future Services.
- All refund requests must be made within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to cancel an annual membership, you may apply to receive a prorated refund for the remaining time which has not been used. In order to apply for a refund relating to an annual membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel phone +971 4 2500251
- We do not offer refunds on payments we have collected for incorporation-related services (including without limitation registered agent services) or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. We also cannot refund any money paid by you directly to third parties, such as payments made by you directly to Free Lancing Consultants “Affiliate Consultant”.
- We gladly offer refunds for billing mistakes. If you change your mind and want to cancel an account that you paid for upfront, we can give you a prorated refund. Unless you have a good reason, we don’t give refunds for services that you’ve already used.
3. Contents of our web site (www.farahatco.com) and does not constitute legal advice
The information provided by “FAR” along with the content on our website related to legal matters (“Legal Information”) is provided for your private use and does not constitute legal advice. If you need legal advice for a specific problem, you should sign an agreement with us.
4. Interactions with an Independent Consultant Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” on: “www.farahatco.com”
When you use our Services, you will have the opportunity to initiate contact with an Independent Consultant a Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant”. Free Lancing Consultant s are neither employees nor agents of “FAR”. They are an independent third-party who practice on their own responsibility and have agreed to provide online answers, limited consultations or other basic legal services through our website “www.farahatco.com“.
However, if you choose to communicate with a Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant“ through our web site “www.farahatco.com”, please note the following:
- When you contact a Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” through our web site “www.farahatco.com“, he or she may provide you with an initial consultation, legal review of your forms or documents, or answers to your legal questions. Please note that any such interaction is intended to be a starting point for dealing with a legal matter or addressing basic legal questions and any consultant-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction is strictly between you and the Free Lancing Consultant and expressly excludes “FAR”.
- When you contact a Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” through our web site “www.farahatco.com“, he or she may ask you for some information regarding you and your legal affairs in order to properly address your questions. By using our Services, you consent to sharing such personally identifying information for the purpose securing legal advice with both the requesting consultant and with “FAR“. We will have access to any communications submitted through our platform for fulfillment and quality assurance purposes.
- When you contact a Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” through our web site “www.farahatco.com“, you control the both the duration and depth of the interaction. Any consultant-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction may, at your option, either
- End when the interaction with the Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” ends, or
- Continue if you wish to engage the Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” or further legal services.
- If you wish to create a consultant-client relationship with a Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” that extends beyond your use of our Services, that relationship will be on whatever terms you establish with the consultant in question. Those terms do NOT involve “FAR”. We do not set, control or influence them. For example, the Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” may ask you to sign a formal representation agreement regarding the scope of work they will perform, the cost of their legal services, and the handling of any out of pocket expenses they may incur.
- “FAR” will not influence or interfere in any way with any Free Lancing Consultant’s independent professional judgment. Free Lancing Consultant reserve the right to refuse to perform legal services on your behalf in their sole discretion.
- “FAR” makes no representation or warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any Free Lancing Consultant or as to the accuracy or completeness of any Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant”‘s work.
FARSHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES RENDERED BY ANY FREE LANCING CONSULTANT YOU ENCOUNTER ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE “WWW.FARAHATCO.COM” AND ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON SUCH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. CONSULTANT Profiles on our Website www.farahatco.com
Free Lancing Consultant s “Affiliate Consultant” profiles on our website www.farahatco.com are advertisements and should be interpreted as such. “FAR” does not investigate, verify or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in any Affiliate Consultant / Consultant profile on our website. Some of the Free Lancing might be a third-party independent contractor solely responsible for the advice they give, the services they provide and the representations about themselves they make. You are solely responsible for assessing the quality, integrity, suitability and trustworthiness of all persons with whom you communicate regarding your legal needs.
6. Business Setup & Registration, and or Trademarks Registration Registered Agent Service
“FAR” occasionally partners with other firms and or a third party to fulfill business formation or and Trademarks registration, Registered Trademarks agent or other business filing orders. You understand and agree that “FAR” will share certain personally identifiable information for you with the applicable third-party provider.
Region, Countries and or Authorities require your incorporated entity to have a registered agent or an equivalent on file with their concerned department of the region, Country. By purchasing service from “FAR”, you authorize “FAR” and/or its third-party provider to receive service of process, including any notices of legal proceedings, other legal notices, or official government communication, and any items covered by the respective statute, rule, or regulation on your behalf. You further authorize to such Third Party, Firm, and Agent to scan, upload and transmit any such communications received on your behalf to your email address and into your account. When appropriate, “FAR” and/or its “partners” may also forward physical mail received on your behalf to the business address we have on record. To update, please contact us at (+971 4 2500251) or email@example.com. “FAR” filing services are intended for users incorporating their own business (es). Communications related to “FAR” filings will be directed towards the business address and business owner we have on file.
To ensure uninterrupted service, a Third Party service will automatically renew for successive 1 year terms at the end of each subscription period. If you do not opt out of this auto-renewal program, “FAR” will charge the credit or debit card you provided with the original order and renew you for the service term you selected. Third Party services included with the Accelerate Membership will automatically renew as long as the Accelerate Membership remains active. “FAR”reserves the right to increase all service fees at any time without notification to you. We will, however, notify you of any increase in service fees prior to renewing your service.
You may cancel the Third Party agent service at any time by contacting “FAR” at (+971- 4-2500251) during our normal business hours. “FAR” does not offer full or prorated refunds for cancelled a Third Party agents services. Such services are purchased and renewed on an annual basis and must be cancelled prior to the renewal date to avoid recurring annual charges. In the event that your entity is dissolved, either voluntarily or involuntarily, it is your responsibility to notify “FAR” of this dissolution so that we may cancel the Third Party agent services that are no longer needed. Until we are notified otherwise, your Third Part agent subscription will continue to renew and bill as described in this section.
In the event that “FAR” does not receive full payment, “FAR” reserves the right to terminate your Third Part agent service. You agree to bear any risk and under no circumstances will “FAR” be liable or responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused or alleged to be caused by termination.
7. Termination of Membership and Access Restriction
“FAR” reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to downgrade or terminate your access to the Services, for any reason and at any time without prior notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services if you are not complying with these Terms, or if you are using the Services in a manner that would expose us to legal liability, disrupt the Services or disrupt others’ use of the Services.
If “FAR” elects to terminate your account, “FAR” will provide you with notice at your registered email address. “FAR” also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, either temporarily or permanently, any part of its Services with notice. You agree that “FAR” will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of your membership in the Services.
“FAR” has the right to downgrade or cancel your account at any time. This is a very rare occurrence, and would only happen if you were violating the terms, breaking the law, or otherwise misusing the service.
8. Ownership and Preservation of Your Documents
“FAR” does not claim ownership of any documents you either create, upload, handover and store using our services. You grant permission for “FAR” to use your Documents in connection with providing services to you.
You acknowledge and agree that “FAR” may preserve these Documents as well as disclose them if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to accomplish any of the following: (1) to comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (2) to enforce these Terms; (3) to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (4) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of “FAR”, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You agree that “FAR” has no responsibility or liability for deleting or failing to store any content maintained or uploaded by the Services. The documents you create, saved by you with us and store on our website belong to you. But if required to by law, we have the right to share them with law enforcement.
9. Consent to Receive Emails
By contracting with us and or creating an account, you agree that you may receive communications from “FAR“, such as newsletters, special offers, and account reminders and updates. You also understand that you can remove yourself from these communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of the actual email.
10. Validity of Physical or and Electronic Signatures
“FAR” enables you to send and receive valid physical or and e-signatures in the United Arab Emirates. “FAR” does not authenticate clients or end users’ signatures or identities.
By using the Services, you hereby consent to use electronic signatures on “FAR”. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your Physical or and electronic signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your electronic signature or any resulting contract signed using “FAR’s” electronic signature service and technology. “FAR” does not authenticate users’ signatures or identities.
11. Acceptable Use of Communications Services
Our Services include a large number of what are collectively called “Communications Services.” These include services such as live chats, comment threads, blog posts, question and answer products, customer service communication forums, calendars, and other message services. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages or materials proper to and related to the particular Communication Service. When using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any names, materials, or information that is considered inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful.
- Create a false identity, represent yourself as someone else, or sign an agreement as someone else or on behalf of someone else or otherwise falsify or delete in an uploaded file any significant attributions or notices.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected either by intellectual property laws or by the rights of privacy or publicity except when
- You own or control the necessary rights, or
- You have received all necessary consents to do so.
- Upload corrupted files, files that contain viruses, or any other files that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise, offer to sell, or offer to buy anything for business purposes except to the limited extent any particular Communication Service specifically allows such activity.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Harvest or otherwise collect personally identifiable information about others, without their consent.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Although “FAR” has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services, we reserve the right, in our own discretion, to review and remove materials posted to a Communication Service, in whole or in part. We reserve the right to disclose any materials posted, information or activity as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
12. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You can only use our Services if they do not conflict with or violate the laws of your jurisdiction(s). The availability of our Services in your jurisdiction(s) is not an invitation or offer by “FAR” to access or use our website or Services. By using our Services, you accept the sole responsibility that you or any family member’s use of or access to our Services does not violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction(s). To enforce this provision, “FAR” reserves the right to refuse membership, or suspend or terminate your account immediately and without prior notice at our sole discretion.
The following are specifically excluded or prohibited:
- Use in connection with any legal matter that is frivolous, immaterial or illegal in nature, as determined by “FAR” or the Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” in their sole discretion;
- Use in connection with any legal matter involving an alleged violent crime; or
- Use in connection with any legal matter involving the laws of jurisdictions outside of the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES;
- Use in connection with any legal matter for which you are currently or prospectively represented by legal counsel.
- Use in connection with any legal matter that, as determined by the Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant“ in his or her sole discretion, lacks sufficient merit to warrant pursuit or that has been raised an excessive or unreasonable number of times without a change in circumstances;
- Use in connection with any legal matter that directly or indirectly involves any Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” other than as your counsel;
- Use in connection with any legal matter that directly or indirectly involves “FAR” or any of its Outsources, Third Parties, affiliates, Partners, Business Sponsors / Local Agents Directors, Agents, Employees, or other “FAR” service providers;
- Use in connection with any legal matter in which you’re Program Sponsor has an adverse interest, or in which any director, officer, agent or employee thereof has an adverse interest. For the purposes of this provision, “Program Sponsor” means any company, organization or affiliation that purchases or offers on behalf of its members or employees, a “FAR” Professional Services and or legal services plan through either directly or and through a Third Party or otherwise;
If for any reason it would be illegal for you to use “FAR” services, you agree not to do so. You also agree not to use FAR/ Consultants for frivolous lawsuits, international affairs, violent crimes, or to “FAR” itself.
13. License Permission Grant
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable license permission to use the Services as we intend for them to be used. As a registered “FAR” user, you are licensed to keep, for your own personal records, electronic or physical copies of documents might you have created on “FAR”. You may not copy the content of “FAR” forms or agreements for use or sale outside of “FAR”. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by “FAR“
When you transmit user content on “FAR”, you hereby grant “FAR” and its affiliates including its Third Party(s), Its Outsource(s) its Subsidiary (s), its Agents, and its Business Partners a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any such content, including throughout the world in any media. If you submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.
Resale or unauthorized usage and distribution of Forms, Templates, and materials downloaded from the “FAR” website is strictly prohibited. Use of these materials is for your personal or business use. Any resale or redistribution of our materials requires the express, written consent of “FAR” the owners of the said website.
As long as you follow these terms, you’re welcome to use all “FAR” services in the manner intended. The documents you create are yours for personal use, but you can’t sell or give away the “FAR” template they’re based on.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
“FAR” retains all right, title and interest in and to its products and services, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, copyrights, photographs, videos, music, and all related intellectual property rights. Except as otherwise provided in this agreement, you may not, and may not permit others to:
- Reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of our products and services;
- Sell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, distribute, copy, publicly display, publish, adapt or edit any of our products and services; or
- Circumvent or disable any security or technological features of our products and services.
The design, text, graphics and selection and arrangement thereof and services and the legal forms, documents, guidance and all other content found on our website are copyright © “FAR” except those contents which copyright to third party (s).
“FAR” logo, website – “www.farahatco.com” – software, trademarks, products, and services belong to us. You agree not to copy or sell any of our intellectual property.
15. Links to Other Parties Sites
“FAR“ websites – www.farahatco.com may contain links to other parties’ resources and businesses on the Internet, “links”. Those links are provided for your convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. “FAR” does not sponsor and is not legally associated with any third party linked sites. “FAR” does not control, endorse or monitor the contents of any Linked Site. That includes, without limitation, any further link contained in a Linked Site, and any changes or updates to a Linked Site. “FAR“ is not responsible for webcasting or for any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. These Terms do not cover your interaction with Linked Sites. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party sites.
If you use any service provided on a Linked Site, (a) “FAR” will not be responsible for any act or omission of the third party, including the third party’s access to or use of your customer data and (b) “FAR” does not warrant or support any service provided by the third party.
16. Representations and Liability
The information, software, products, and services made available through “FAR” may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. “FAR” and/or its suppliers may at any time make improvements or changes to our Services. Information received via “FAR” should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. In short, your use of our services is at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, “FAR” and its affiliates, suppliers and distributors make no warranties, either express or implied, about the services. The services are provided “as is.” we also disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Information and opinions received via the website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will “FAR”, its affiliates, suppliers or distributors be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages or any loss of use, data, business, or profits, regardless of legal theory, whether or not FAR Consultant has been warned of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose.
“FAR‘s” aggregate liability for all claims relating to the services shall in no event exceed the greater of AED 5,000 (Five thousand) or the amount paid by you to “FAR” which is lower.
17. Indemnity and Release
You agree to release, indemnify and hold “FAR”, and its affiliates and their respective employees, directors and agent harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable consultant s’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of any third party claims relating to your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of another.
Simply “FAR” is not responsible for anything that happens as a result of you violating these terms, violating someone else’s rights, or a third-party.
18. Dispute and Controlling Laws
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by calling our Managing Partners at +971-4-2500251. You can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if “FAR“ is not able to resolve a dispute with you after attempting to do so informally, then as a condition to your use of the Services we mutually agree to resolve such dispute through Dubai Courts. This agreement is governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates law except for its conflicts of laws principles.
Any notice to “FAR” should be addressed to “FAR” Rigga Street – IBIS Hotel Building – Offices Entrance 5th floor – Dubai – UAE.
19. Entire Agreement
This Agreement is the one and only official agreement between you and “FAR“.