Payroll and HR Services
Our Payroll and HR services cover many countries. We are a member of the second largest firm network in the world, LEA GLOBAL, which has more than 120 member offices operating with combined annual revenue of more than $2.6 billion. We can open doors in more than 120 countries.
FAR – Farhat Office & Co. offers flexible HR and Payroll services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and other Middle East countries. We are experienced in the Wages Protection System (WPS). We also offer HR consulting in Dubai, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait.
Our firm offers a complete package to meet your requirements including relocation for your employees and staff.
- Hiring candidates and placing them on local residency status
- Places your own/chosen candidates or employees on a local legal work permit in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Headcount restrictions, recruitment freezes, and budget restraints
- Expansion of your existing team or recruitment of a new workforce
- Recruitment of experienced individuals on a temporary or full-time basis
- Facilitation of unlimited numbers of employee work permits and legal work permit including legal residency status
- Drafting local labor contract in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and drafting of other legal documents
- Opening of local bank accounts for your employees in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah and transferring of their wages as well
We work with high level of involvement, depending on the necessities of a business. No matter what the size of your firm is and what industry it functions in, we have a solution for you.
FAR – Farhat Office & Co. offers legal support for the labor contract drafting and employment disputes which might arise during and after the employment relation.
Scope of Outsourcing Payroll and HR Departments:
- Initial setup of the payroll components
- Setup of holiday records for each employee
- Adequate pay and deduction components on the payroll system to meet your requirements
- Fine tuning of the payroll system to ensure smooth running of the payroll
- Advising or drafting local labor contracts
- Updating of compulsory elements according to the potential modifications/evolutions
- Transmission and insertion of possible modifications of payroll elements
- Sending of transfer orders to the bank
- Pay slips validation
- Updating of payroll elements (absences, paid leave) and office employees
- Processing of monthly payroll for all employees, taking in account salary entitlements, other benefits, and all required deductions
- Maintaining monthly payroll register for submission
- Review of bank transfer letters, salaries/payroll cheques, and payment vouchers
- Monthly payslips for each employee
- Calculation of statutory gratuity payments
- Annual salary certificate for each employee
- Preparation of related certificates
- Preparation of journal voucher by cost center
- Calculation, preparation, and issuance of terminations, based on the client’s instructions
Introduction to a Comprehensive Payroll Software
Payroll continues to be a primary area of focus for us, and as our portfolio expands, we are always on the lookout for new technologies that can help us drive value back to you, our partners, to help you meet new challenges and leave you better prepared for what lies ahead. Today, we are unveiling a new way to better manage your organization, to simplify and strengthen existing processes and not complicate them.
The system offers many advantages when compared to the current processes, and some examples are the following: payroll details/breakdown, end of service dues, vacation balances, salary slips, direct-employee-to-manager communication for requests, and much more.
We also recognize that some of you may not be currently interested in availing the use of this software, and so we have left the subscription optional to those who wish to take their time to decide. If you do settle in availing this service, rest assured that associated increase to our existing payroll processing fees is marginal.
Attached is a short summary of new payroll software features. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with your feedback or questions.
Features of the Payroll and Personnel Software:
The software is a sophisticated web-based payroll and personnel system designed to meet the needs of medium- and large-sized organizations operating in the Middle East and North Africa region, supporting multi-language, multi-currency, and multi-branch needs.
The Software allows organizations to manage their payroll in various countries with separate payroll requirements, applying their local tax systems and rules.
Organizations can administer their payroll solution across all geographies from one central location with a single server installation. The system facilitates administration by implementing changes across the organization from one single point saving both time and money. The Software can be operated using an ASP-shared services model. Secured links and following the user defined workflow rules with various authorization access levels.
The Software has a long list of features including the management of multiple bonuses, additional monthly pay, saving funds, health insurance, integration with the HR system, time attendance data, and much more.
Join a wide group of finance/payroll professionals currently using the Software to effectively and effortlessly manage their account payroll processes. The software includes the following functions to release your extensive pressure of providing information to each of your company employees.
Monthly Payroll Information for Employees:
- On-time salary information to each employee in one click on his mobile phone
- Detail of salary information like overtime, allowances, deduction details, salary loans, expense reimbursement in his salary
- One-click salary slip to employees, he can even print from his mobile phone with up to 96 months recorded in history
- An employee can view his vacation balance as of the date available to him. Accordingly, he can request, plan, and coordinate with his company management.
- User-friendly and easy to use by employees in two languages, Arabic and English
- An employee can make request for leave, business trip, loans, and training to his line manager from his mobile without wasting time.
Assistance to Your Office Needs:
● Employees’ due reports as per the applicable local law of the company in the UAE
● End-of-service dues, payment records, and liability provisions on any particular date
● One-click employee financial information, allowance, and raise during the service period for all and individual employees
● The system can remind you that your employee visa, insurance card, or the insurance of your dependents are near to expire to enable you to keep track of your employee updated record as per the requirement of local authorities
● Reduce your time to retrieve your employee’s related documents like labor card, ID card, or passport copy with one click instead of getting into files
● Keep records of your employee’s assets issued to him by your company like mobile, laptops, cars, or any business assets used by your employee
● Easy access to your employee’s payroll, allowances, termination, annual vacations, and overtime reports
● Controlled environment and controlled information to be given to your employee through one platform
● Payroll expenses report according to site, department, sections, and even project wise on one click
● Provide sufficient and appropriate information you need for succession planning of company human resources
● User-friendly environment, easy to use for people at all level
Online Employee/Manager Self Services:
The Software Employee/Manager Self Services (ESS/MSS) is a web-based solution that enables employees and managers to edit and view their HR-related information online.
Employees appreciate this functionality because it involves them in their individual HR functions. HR professionals benefit because the system reduces the amount of phone calls and paperwork coming in and out of their departments. Furthermore, new hires can take responsibility for data entry and accuracy of their personal information.
Benefits of Using the Software:
EFFICIENCY: The Software reduces the burden of data entry on the Human Resources Department. Employees input and update their own information (demographic, benefits, training, etc.) instead of filling out a paper form for the HR department to enter.
CONVENIENCE: Employees can access information instantly at any time and from any place that has access to the network.
DATA ACCURACY: Employees enter their own information, eliminating the challenge of reading complex handwriting. Employees hold the responsibility of maintaining the accuracy of their data.
PRODUCTIVITY: Employees do not have to play phone tag with the HR department to receive any required information. Routine questions such as “How much vacation time do I have?” or “In which benefit plan did I enroll?” can be answered quickly. Employees save time. HR professionals save more time for higher advantage tasks.