Trademark Watch Service
Trademark Watch Service Dubai, UAE
Covering worldwide jurisdictions, Farahat & Co.’s Trademark Watching service provides you with the necessary tools and data in acting against similar/identical registered, unregistered, and pending marks. Our trademark analysts make use of state-of-the-art, proprietary technology in processing figurative and verbal trademarks published across the globe to identify similarities in registered marks and pending applications. Our expert analysts review watch results thoroughly to ensure your brand and intellectual rights have proper safeguards.
The coverage of our Trademark Watching service includes transliterations and translations of character marks in different languages, as well as the monitoring of goods and services. The scope and parameters of a trademark watch can be tailored, depending on your preferred territorial coverage/jurisdiction. We can also limit or expand the watch coverage, depending on your specific needs and expectations.
Advantage of Hiring Us
The significant advantages of acquiring the help of our experienced watching analysts and IT/tech team include:
- Timely reports;
- Expert vetting to remove irrelevant notices;
- Expert advisory on objection filing and representation;
- Volume discounts
As a market-leading Trademark Watch service provider, our clients rely on our intellectual property (IP) experts and superior technology for the following:
- Custom trademark watch – a custom trademark watch monitors your specified jurisdictions. This custom package allows you to manage your resources as you’ll only receive reports form your chosen territorial coverage;
- Focused trademark watch – a focused trademark watch is for a brand owner interested in monitoring a single jurisdiction. Our watch experts ensure pre-publication applications and filings published for opposition are covered;
- Chinese character watch – our team meticulously reviews, translates, and transliterates Chinese character marks in order to ensure nuances are spotted when conducting an analysis of pending trademark applications and registered marks. In the even that our trademark watch service reveals threats to your brand, we can assist you with opposition filing and representation;
- Opposition filing and representation – we offer support in the filing of oppositions before the UAE Ministry of Economy (MOE) and represent in cases of conflict with national and international trademark applications. Our team can also provide assistance in opposition filing in international jurisdictions where you’ve registered your trademark portfolio;
- Management of watch results – companies with broad watching strategies and large trademark portfolios receive vast amounts of trademark watch data. The analysis of reports takes considerable amount of time and there’s a risk of missing important data. Our watch experts review and analyze watch results and highlight the important data and deadlines that need your immediate attention. Moreover, we take the time in clearly defining the scope of a watch in advance e.g. services, goods, competitors, word elements and/or markets, in order to put emphasis on crucial matters;
- Timely and comprehensive reporting – you’ll receive reports regarding trademarks and applications similar visually or phonetically to a watched trademark. Our reports contain critical information, including the applicant, the application itself, goods/services applied for, and the time period wherein appropriate actions must be undertaken. Furthermore, our trademark watch service will help ensure you respond to possibly conflicting marks promptly, especially pending applications as acting against them during the registration phase increases the likelihood of your case to succeed, saving you resources and limiting the damage associated with infringement.
Making use of a registered trademark is not enough to protect your brand and assets. You also need to monitor applications for identical and similar trademarks. Farahat & Co. can support you with this important task. Our trademark watch service will maintain a vigilant eye on proposed marks that may breach your intellectual property rights.
Let us help you be alert in monitoring your competitors potentially committing trademark infringement. We’re capable of monitoring global use of similar or identical trademarks, and providing advise on appropriate steps should you decide to take immediate action. Call us today to book a consultation with our expert trademark watch analysts!