+9714250025197142500251+     WhatsApp

Tax Residency Certificate in UAE

Tax Residency Certificate in UAE

What is a Tax Residency Certificate?

This is a kind of document given to business owners when they are already paying taxes in another country for what they earn in their business. Since the UAE has entered into Double Tax Avoidance Agreement (DTTA), then nationals from the countries that the UAE has signed this agreement with can obtain this certificate to take advantage of the benefits that come with it.

Who is Allowed to Have a Tax Residency Certificate?

Anyone—individuals and onshore and free zone companies—who can meet certain conditions are permitted to have a tax residency certificate. Offshore companies are not allowed to have this document as they are not considered as residents of the country.

Read more

Make An Enquiry

tax residency certificate in uae

How to Get Tax Residency Certificate in UAE

  1. The first thing you need to do is to meet the requirements stated above. To be sure that you actually have the stander required to have the Tax Residency Certificate.
  2. Then you can visit the Ministry of Finance’s portal. The application for the Tax Residency Certificate. Can be found on this website, and you can fill it out as well in an accurate way with regard to yourself or your company.
  3. You should be prepared with the documents that are asked for you to present and some other documents. As well as that the government deems important for you to submit.
  4. The Ministry of Finance will review your application and your submitted documents. The department does an extensive review and assessment of applications and documents that is why it will take 2-4 weeks for them to do the whole process.
  5. You should prepare your money for payment when the Ministry of Finance has already approved your application. You can simply go online and pay it on their online payment portal.
  6. The Tax Residency Certificate will then be available for you to acquire at the Ministry of Finance department. If you do not have the time to do so, you can request for your document to be sent. Through a courier and the Ministry of Finance will do just that.

We Farahat & Co leading Tax agent in UAE will assit you to get Tax Residency Certificate in UAE.