Auditing Firm in JAFZA(Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority)
Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) the world’s largest free zone was established in 1985 in Jebel Ali area. JAFZA today is a base for thousands of businesses from all over the world. Including 100 of the Fortune Global 500 companies. And With 135,000 jobs sustained and contributing more than 20% to the foreign direct investment of the country. JAFZA has indeed contributed to the economic growth of the whole UAE.
Benefits of establishing a Business in JAFZA
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 0% corporate tax for 50 years.
- No restriction on capital repatriation.,
- 0% import or re-export duties.
- 0% personal income tax.
- No currency restrictions.
- No restriction on foreign talent or employees, etc.
Is Audit Necessary for Companies in JAFZA?
Yes, for any registered company within JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone), auditing by auditors in JAFZA is obligatory. This is stated in the regulations of the free zone and the JAFZA approved auditor needs to make an annual audit report. Farahat & Co is one of the best auditing firms in JAFZA that has knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
JAFZA Approved Auditors
We are one of the top auditing firms in Dubai, UAE as every single member of our team is competitive. Farhat & Co. is eager to give the best quality of service to each client. Making us one of the best auditing firms in JAFZA & in Dubai, UAE. With some of the prime and certified auditors in Dubai in our organization, we guarantee you that we will meet your expectations.
We offer the following range of audit services in order to aid you in the growth of your company:
- Financial – International accounting and auditing standards are the basis of compliance when it comes to our auditors checking and analyzing your financial statements for fairness and accuracy.
- Operational – Our auditors will lay their suggestions on the table based on a detailed analysis of the activities that your company does that directly or indirectly affect your business.
- Compliance – The internal policies and procedures of your organization are assessed, ensuring its compliance with the regulatory standards.
- Integrated – This is considered as a broad audit that uses both financial and operational audits with information technology. This is used in looking into quality and other compliance matters that are in need to be check.
We are one of the prime audit firm in Dubai because we possess a number of years of experience in our hands, we can give you auditing solutions that rightly fit the needs of your company. We are updated with the best ways of dealing with audit as we believe this will better benefit you, always making it our aim to be one of the best audit firms in UAE. If you would like to have a consultation session with us, please contact us here and find out why we are indeed one of the top auditing firms in Dubai, UAE.