Here are many details which need your attention before you start a new business. You need to decide the name of your company and then you will register it. After all the paperwork is done, hire the most creative person of your company for the design of your trademark. After the completion of the designing process, you will get Trademark Registration Dubai, UAE.
What is Trademark?
A trademark is a valuable attribute for a business or brand registration as it is intended to indicate the distinguishing feature of your business. These are the legal entities that need to separate the products and services of one company from the others. A trademark can be built in any form. It may include a sign, an alphabet, symbol, design or it may be a combination of all these.
You also like to read: What is the difference between the TM and R?
What Documents are required for Dubai trademark registration?
If you want Dubai trademark registration, you will require the following documents for that purpose:
- An application form
- A power of attorney (if applicable)
- A copy of the trademark certificate by the Dubai Ministry of economy
- A written statement which will contain the information about costs of the injunction, storage and inspection
- A detailed note about the characteristics of a trademark
- A copy of the identification paper of the owner.
Find more detail: What Is the Trademark Registration Fee In UAE?
Following are the process of Trademark Registration in Dubai
Registering a trademark of your company is a must. Whenever you register a trademark in Dubai, it will be registered in all seven states.
- After extensive research on the nature of a trademark, the company will make sure that there is no conflict present i.e. there is no other trademark like this. With less or no amount of issues in the process will lead to a smooth and problem-free process.
- In the next step, you will ensure that the trademark is appropriate according to the goods and services you provide. After that, you will deposit the required fee.
- The United Arab Emirates trademark office will check the trademark and will inform you about the problems if any. After the issues are being erased, submit your application for trademark registration. The trademark office then includes your trademark in the journal of official trademarks. The registration fee should deposit before this process. According to the new rule, applicants have been given the time of 30 days to submit their fee. After that, the process will cancel.
- The registration process will start in this step and you will get your registered trademark in the time allotted.
The normal time required for the registration of a trademark is 18-24 months if no problems occur in the process. Once you decide to get the trade register, start this process as soon as possible because of the time it requires. Once you get the registration, it will be valid for 10 years. After that, you will need to complete the registration process again to get the registration for another ten years.