Farhat Office & Co established 1985, is a Dubai-based audit firm regulated by the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA).
The firm offers decades of expert experience in services of the qualitative functioning, namely, Escrow Account Audit, Project Revenue, Cost Audit and Owner’s Association and Strata Audit.
[h3_heading]What Can Farhat Office & Co Do For You[/h3_heading]
- Escrow Account Audit
- Project Revenue & Cost Audit
Farhat Office & Co is a proud member of the Leading Edge Alliance Global (LEA), a highly established leader in accounting and Financial and Business advisory,
As the second largest international professional firm association in the world, LEA Global has an alliance with more than 189 firms, operating in over 100 countries with combined annual revenue in excess of US$2.6 billion per year.
Please be aware that the Audit for the Guarantee Account / Escrow Account is mandatory as required by Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA).
Developers are obliged to comply with applicable Laws and Regulations (e.g. Law No. 8 of 2007, Law No. 13 of 2008, Law No. 9 of 2009 and each Regulation Farhat Office & Co. offer a comprehensive scope of auditing as outlined by RERA that includes the following:
- Financial Audit
- Compliance Audit
- Operational Audit
[h3_heading]What You Can Expect From Farhat Office & Co.[/h3_heading]
- Continuous and dedicated communication providing fresh ideas and opportunities for quality delivery of services.
- Prime focus on vulnerable areas with strategic advice on how to avert a crisis situation.
- Delivery of quality audit services that will constantly provide valuable add-ons.
- A team of experienced audit professionals working in tandem to build a positive relationship with key management with a view to deliver quality services to the community.
- Providing a skilled `thinking team’ that will collaborate with management concerning all critical planning and control processes.
- Presenting highly constructive feedback in order to improve the effectiveness of services.