Farahat & Co. established in 1985, is one of the leading audit firms in Dubai regulated by the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA).
The firm offers decades of expert experience in the services of qualitative functioning, namely Escrow Account Audit, Project Revenue, Cost Audit and Owner’s Association, and Strata Auditing.
Read More : Fraud in the UAE: Forensic Accounting and Certified Fraud Examiner.
What Can Farahat & Co. Do for You?
- Escrow Account Audit
- Project Revenue & Cost Audit
FAR is a proud member of the Leading Edge Alliance Global (LEA), a highly established leader in accounting and finance, and business advisory. As the second-largest international professional firm association in the world, LEA Global has an alliance with more than 189 firms, operating in over 100 countries with combined annual revenue in excess of USD 2.6 billion per year.
Some of the best auditors in Dubai compose the team of Farahat & Co. Because of this, we are one of the top audit firms in UAE and that simply means that we are capable of giving you the best quality of service that you need.
Read More : Why Financial Audit is Important for your Business?.
Auditing Firms in Dubai for Project Developers
Please be aware that the Audit for the Guarantee Account/Escrow Account is mandatory as required by the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA).
Developers are obliged to comply with applicable laws and regulations (e.g. Law No. 8 of 2007, Law No. 13 of 2008, Law No. 9 of 2009 and each regulation).
We offer a comprehensive scope of auditing as outlined by RERA that includes the following:
- Financial Audit
- Compliance Audit
- Operational Audit
Read More : The Process of Financial Audit in Dubai.
What You Can Expect from Us.
- Continuous and dedicated communication providing fresh ideas and opportunities for quality delivery of services with our top auditors in Dubai
- Prime focus on vulnerable areas with strategic advice on how to avert a crisis situation
- Delivery of quality audit services that will constantly provide valuable add-ons
- A team of experienced audit professionals working in tandem to build a positive relationship with key management with a view to delivering quality services to the community
- Providing a skilled `thinking team’ that will collaborate with management concerning all critical planning and control processes
- Presenting highly constructive feedback in order to improve the effectiveness of services
There are several mistakes that can be made by auditors, and we do not simply evade that but we make certain that we do not fall into those mistakes by planning ahead and having good strategies. The experience that we have in our hands, being one of the prime audit firms in Dubai, UAE can ensure you that the services that we will provide you will meet and even exceed your expectations.
Read More : Main Functions Performed by the Certified Internal Auditors in Dubai.