VAT Reclaims for Business Visitors
VAT Refund Dubai UAE for Visitors
VAT reclaims for business visitors help minimize travel expenses, but claimants have to undergo a thorough application process, including the preparation and submission of original invoices, taxable status certificate, and other supporting documentation for complete transparency. What’s more, claims have to follow strict deadlines for submissions. It is, therefore, imperative that you appoint a tax recovery agent to handle all affairs related to VAT refunds Dubai UAE and reclaims in the UAE, where expenses have been incurred.
The qualified tax professionals of Farahat & Co. allow you to remain compliant and aware of complex legislation, rules, regulations, deadlines, and filing requirements for securing vat refund Dubai, helping ensure your business reclaims funds it is entitled to.
VAT rates abroad continue to increase. As for the UAE, the current VAT rate is 5% and applies to local supplies of goods and services. This makes work-related travel a high expense item for foreign businesses. VAT Reclaim allows your business to enjoy increased revenue and savings! From SMEs to large corporate bodies, our tax recovery experts offer expert guidance and advisory to help ensure you reclaim the maximum refundable VAT for your business.
Get A Quote
Federal Tax Authority (FTA) Guidelines
As per the guidelines set by the UAE Federal Tax Authority (FTA), business visitors that are not taxable or registered persons in the UAE can claim VAT refunds for expenses incurred for the following:
- Hotel and accommodation;
- Training courses;
- Exhibition or trade fairs;
- Restaurant meals;
- Conferences; and
- Travel and transportation among others
With expertise and experience behind them, Farahat & Co.’s certified tax professionals can manage the VAT recovery process, offering clients end-to-end solutions guided by the knowledge of processes and workings of local and foreign tax authorities.
At Farahat & Co., you can rely on our VAT reclaim experts to:
- Provide summarized reports on staff travel expense notes, as well as all related throughput, facilitating the recovery of VAT;
- Fully understand goods and services quoted on invoices to help ensure entries are correct and determine whether certain expenses may be deductible;
- Check compliance of supporting documents;
- Formulate reimbursement requests;
- Present supplier invoices and original expense claims to the local tax authority;
- Submit claims prior to deadline set by the regulatory body;
- Ensure the Federal Tax Authority of the UAE processes the VAT refund claim(s);
- Represent in behalf of the company/business in the event wherein fiscal administration raise questions, issues or concerns;
For refusals, our experts can submit new claims containing additional information and bring the case before the Federal Judiciary, if necessary.
Tax legislation in the UAE is constantly changing, making the VAT reclaim process for business visitors complicated and time-consuming. You can trust our experts to increase the likelihood of VAT refund filings to get approved by local tax authorities. Farahat & Co. employs a team of VAT recovery specialists that are adept at managing demanding factors associated with the deadline-driven process of VAT reclaim. As an addition, we will also ensure you get an in-depth understanding of UAE-specific procedures for How to claim vat refund in UAE?
Maximize your VAT recovery by giving us a call TODAY!