FAR-Farhat Office & Co since established in 1985 continue providing the best trademark registration services in Dubai and in the Middle East countries. We are a member of LEA GLOBAL, the 2nd second largest International firm Association.
We are a Regulated Trademarks Attorney
We can handle your trademarks registration in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and other Middle East Countries.
Objects can be registered as Trademarks
A trademark is a symbol, word, or words that are legally registered or established by use as representing a company or product. A trademark can be a name, word, signature, letter, figure, drawing, symbol, title, tax stamp, seal, image, inscription, advertisement, pack, or any other combination that is intended to be used for the same commercial purpose.
Validity of the Trademark Registration in the UAE
A trademark registration is valid for 10 years in the UAE, and the registration can be renewed for the same period.
Trademark Registration Requirements & Process
- An application for initial search must be submitted to the Trademarks Registration Office. Initial investigation will be conducted in order to see if trademark was registered before or not, if not:
- An application with all required documents including the image of the targeted Trademarks will be filed, and the fees must be paid.
- The Trademarks Registrar office will publish your application to register the trademark in 2 local newspapers.
- Any interested party may file a notice of opposition to the registered trademark within 30 days from the date of publication.
- The Registrar decision about the opposition may be appealed to at the ministry committee and the committee's decision may be appealed to in the competent court.
- In case of no opposition is lodged within the time limit above, a trademark is registered and a certificate of registration is issued.
- Soft copy of your Trademarks image in black & white.
- Power of attorney appointing our firm to act and apply on your behalf.
- Copy of the applicant Certificate of Incorporation (for corporate applicants only).
- Copy of the applicant passport.
- Certificates of Trademark registration if registered in any other countries.
- Legal translation for the wording which might be included in your trademark. We require translation from your language of origin to English. The translation from English to Arabic will be handled by Farhat Office & Co. through a locally regulated legal translator in the UAE as Farhat Office & Co are not legal translators.
- The required fees.
|Example of - Cost and Professional Fees Applicable in the UAE for One Trademark Only in One Class Only
|Publication in UAE Gazette
|Publication in 2 local newspapers
|Final registration fees
|Total Government Fees
|Our Professional Fees (Lump Sum Amount)
|Total Cost and Professional Fees
We offer 50% discount of our professional fees in case you want to register in more than one class for the same Trademark