Payroll & HR Services
Our Payroll & HR services cover many countries. We are member of the 2nd Largest Firms Net Work in the world LEA GLOBAL which has more than 120 member offices operating with combined annual revenue of more than $2.6 billion, we can open doors in more than 120 countries.
FAR-Farhat Office & Co. offers flexible HR & Payroll services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Middle East countries. We are experienced in the WPS wages protection system. We, also offer HR consulting in Dubai, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait.
Our firm offer a complete package to meet your requirements including relocation for your employees and staff.
- Hiring candidates & placing them on local residency status.
- Places your own / chosen candidates or employees on a local legal work permit in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Headcount restrictions, Recruitment freezes, and Budget restraints.
- Helps you expand your existing team or recruit a new workforce.
- Helps you recruit experienced individuals on temporary or full-time basis.
- Facilitates unlimited number of employment work permits and, Legal Work Permit including Legal Residency status.
- Drafts Local labor contract in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other legal documentations.
- Opens Local Bank Account for your employees in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and transfer their wages to.
We work with high level of involvement, depending on the necessities of the business. No matter what the size of your firm is and what industry it functions in, we have a solution for you.
FAR-Farhat Office & Co offers legal support for the labor contract drafting and employment dispute which might rise during and after the employment relation.
- Initial setup of the payroll components.
- Setup of holiday records for each employee.
- Adequate pay and deduction components on the payroll system to meet with your requirements.
- Fine tuning of the payroll system to ensure smooth running of the payroll.
- Advises or drafts local Labor Contracts.
- Updates compulsory elements according to the potential modifications/evolutions.
- Transmission and insertion of possible modifications of payroll elements.
- Sends transfer orders to the bank.
- Pay slips validation.
- Updates payroll elements (absences, paid leave) and office employees.
- Processes monthly payroll for all employees, taking in account salary entitlements, other benefits and all required deductions.
- Maintains monthly payroll register for submission.
- Review of bank transfer letters, salaries/ payroll chq and payment vouchers.
- Monthly pay slips for each employee.
- Calculation of statutory gratuity payments.
- Annual salary certificate for each employee.
- Preparation of related certificates.
- Preparation of journal voucher by cost center.
- Calculation, preparation and issuance of terminations, based on the Client's instructions.